Dear Parents ,
The Office will remain closed on Sundays and holidays. No school work will be transacted on these days.
The Parents may meet the Principal regarding school matters between 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Summers) and 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Winters).
We request you to kindly keep in touch with child’s school life by referring to his/her School Diary daily.
Also please encourage your child to participate in all the activities of the school. Looking forward for your close co-operation in blooming, the young life entrusted to us.
1. Parents are not allowed to walk into class rooms or interview teachers during class hours. The principal’s permission is a friust in the matter.
2. Parents are required to meet the Principal regarding school matters between 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (Summer) and 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Winter).
3. Parents should co-operate and encourage their ward to participate in all extra curricular activities of the School.
4. You are requested to always give a leave application whenever your ward is sick or otherwise not attending his/her classes.
5. You should not ask for your children to come away home from school before the classes terminate.
6. You should give sufficient attention and time to your children and help them in their studies at home. Their School Diary should be seen and signed daily. You should also take a glance over their Home and Class Work copies for teachers remarks if any .
7. You are requested to make the payment of school fees in cash and in time. Last date for payment of school fees is on 10th of every month in the office. Late fee fine Rs. 2/- per day will charged after due date as per the rules. Fees are to be paid for 12 months. Depositing time for fees is 7.30 a.m. to 1.00 a.m. (Summers) and 8.30 to 2.00 a.m (Winter).
8. Pupil’s name will be struck off the’roles if does remain unward for 2 months. Re-admission, if granted will only be, when all previous dues are cleared and Rs. 300/- more will be charged as Re-admission fee.
9. Notices of withdrawal (One month’s notice) from school or discontinuance of the school transport should be submitted in writing before the 1st of the month, otherwise fee for the current month will be charged in full.
10. Parents who are withdrawing their ward from the school, the Transfer Certificate and Report Card will be only given, when all dues of the school are cleared.
11. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
12. Please avoid late fee fine and you are requested not to meet Principals regarding it.
13. Please do not send a sick child to school, otherwise the school management will not be responsible for any mishap. If a child is found sick coming to school will be requested to go back home immediately.
14. Any serious misconduct on the pupil’s/parents part can lead to expulsion of the child form the school
without any notice.
The school will organize Parent-Teachers Meeting on the following days to discuss the progress of the students and solve their problems with the cooperation of the parents. Every parent is expected to attend the meetings as per schedule without fail: –
|Name of the School with address :
(Strictly as per affiliation sanction
|SARVODYA GYAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
G.T. ROAD, SAINI SARAY,DEOBAND(SRE)
|(ii) Ph. No.||01336 - 225440|
|Year Of Establishment Of School||2006|
|Whether NOC From State/ UT or Recommentdation Of Embassy Of India Obtained?||Yes|
|(i) NOC No.||426/ 2005-06|
|(ii) NOC No. issuing Date||31.11.2005|
|Is the School Is Recognized, If ye by which Authority?||CBSE,,Delhi|
|Status Of Affiliation:
Permanent/ Regular/ Provisional
(i) Affiliation No.
(ii) Affiliation With The Board Scince
(iii) Extension Of Affiliation Upto
|Name Of Trust/Society/Company Registered Under Section 25 Of The Company Act, 1956 Period Upto Which Registration Of Trust/Society Is Valid||SARVODYA GYAN SHIKSHA SAMITEE
|Name And Official Address Of the Manager/President/Chairman/Correspndent
(ii) Ph. No.
(iii) Fax No.
|Mr. Sushil Kumar
|Area Of School Campus|
|(i) In Acres||1.53 Acrs.|
|(ii) In Sq. Mtrs||6180sq.mtrs.|
|(iii) Built Up Area (sq.mtrs)||1833.40 sqs. Mtrs.|
|(iv) Area Of Playground in sq.mtrs.||5694 sq.mtrs|
|(v) Other facilities||(i) Indoor games Badminton, Carom Board
(ii) Dance Rooms 1 Room size 30 × 25 sq. ft.
(iii) Music Rooms 1 Room size 30 × 20 sq. ft.
Buses hired on contract basis
|Mode of payment of salary
(i) Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing.
(ii) Through single cheque transfer advice
|(i) Size of the Library in sq. feet.||40x25 sq.fts.|
|(ii) No. of Periodicals||04|
|(iii) No. of Dailies||04|
|(iv) No. of Reference books class wise||85|
|(v) No. of Magazine||07|
|Name of the Grievance / redressal officer With E-mail, Ph. No. Fax No.||Mr. R.K. Saini Principal 09690922549
|Members of Sexual harassment Committee.||Mr. R. K. Saini (Principal)
Mr. H.P. Saini (Dy. Maneger
Mrs. Anita Rani
Mr. Shiv Kumar
|Academic session period||From April to March|
|vacation period||From 01 June to 30 June|
|Admission period||From 01 April to 31 July|
NOTE: The teaching work will remain off on the day of Parent-Teachers Meeting.